VIDEO: Cory Booker slams Trump’s 9/11 tweet against Omar
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) in an interview published Saturday said President Trump’s recent tweet targeting Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) was “vicious, crass, disgusting.”
Booker added during an interview with CBS News that the tweet — which included a video showing images from the Sept. 11 attacks and remarks Omar gave at a recent speech — is an example of “moral vandalism.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“To see a president of the United States to use images of 9/11 in a vicious, crass, disgusting way — that is so objectionable. That is so offensive. And this is what I mean about moral vandalism in our country that’s going on,” he said.
Booker, who is seeking the Democratic nomination for president in 2020, also said Omar doesn’t deserve “vicious, hate-filled attacks.”
— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) April 14, 2019
.@CoryBooker called @realDonaldTrump‘s 9/11 tweet on Rep. @Ilhan Omar “vicious, crass, disgusting” in an exclusive interview with “Face the Nation” moderator @margbrennan https://t.co/FeDBxiGOYo pic.twitter.com/1aYe6bT3Fy
— Face The Nation (@FaceTheNation) April 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- TRUMP TWITTER STORM: Announcement, “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”, “COUP Update”, Melania’s Easter tweet and more!