VIDEO: Conservative commentator declares: ‘I’d rather die than kill the country’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Conservative political commentator Glenn Beck said he would “rather die than kill the country” while discussing social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak.
Beck told his listeners during his show Tuesday that he wanted “have a frank conversation” about the country while many states are under coronavirus lockdowns and stay-at-home orders.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I would rather have my children stay home and all of us who are over 50 go in and keep this economy going and working,” Beck added. “Even if we all get sick, I would rather die than kill the country. Because it’s not the economy that’s dying, it’s the country.
WATCH his full remarks in the video below:
— Jason Campbell (@JasonSCampbell) March 24, 2020
“In Italy, they’re saying if you’re sick and you’re 60, don’t even come in [to the hospital].”@GlennBeck echoes comments made by @BritHume, and @DanPatrick that he is willing to sacrifice himself to keep the economy going.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 25, 2020
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: New ‘hot spot’ state: Coronavirus cases jump 42 percent in one day
- REPORT: Romney joins Dem senator to send ‘warning’ to Trump
- REPORT: Scientists warn about one way COVID-19 can be transmitted
- REPORT: Republicans rip ‘partisan’ Pelosi panel on coronavirus response: ‘This isn’t about oversight’
- REPORT: Experts, Trump advisers doubt White House coronavirus deaths estimate
- POLL: Is Pelosi using the coronavirus pandemic to try to take down Trump?
- VIDEO: Healthy 39-year-old DJ died of coronavirus. What his young widow and daughter want you to know [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Dolly Parton shares video message about coronavirus pandemic
- TRUMP TWEETS: ‘Great news’ and big thanks in series of posts
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders snaps at crying baby at campaign event