VIDEO: Comedian to gun owners: ‘I’m coming for your weapon of mass destruction’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
During his appearance on Crooked Media’s Lovett or Leave It podcast, comedian Larry Wilmore argued that some guns should be called “weapons of mass destruction” and implied support for gun confiscation.
According to Wilmore, calling certain types of firearms “assault weapons” does not go far enough to convey the damage they cause.
The article goes on to state the following:
Referring to last week’s shooting in Dayton, Ohio, Wilmore said, “I believe in 30 seconds, if you can kill nine people and injure over 20, you don’t have a gun, you have a weapon of mass destruction,” Wilmore said. “So that is the language that we’re going to have to use.”
“‘Hey, don’t come for my gun,’ I’m not coming for your gun, motherf—er! I’m coming for your weapon of mass destruction,” he continued, comparing the firearms to having sarin gas. “Exactly. I can’t have that, motherf—er because it’s a weapon of mass destruction. Just like you can’t have a weapon of mass destruction.”
Willmore began his acting career on “The Facts of Life.” He’s worked behind the scenes as a writer on shows such as “In Living Color” and “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” He’s known for his appearances on appearing on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” and his own show on the network, titled “The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore.”
“I’m not coming for your gun motherfucker. I’m coming for your weapon of mass destruction.” On #LovettorLeaveIt, @larrywilmore talks about why we need to change the language we use when talking about guns. https://t.co/y8eUNQCYha pic.twitter.com/h1pgilPmXQ
— Crooked Media (@crookedmedia) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police