VIDEO: CNN host: More women should run for president, they ‘are the smartest of the sexes’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN anchor Don Lemon said that more women should be running for president in the U.S. because they are smarter than men.
“Women are the smartest of the sexes and they always have been,” Lemon told TMZ when asked if a women would be a better presidential candidate because she is less likely to have a sketchy past.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We would be a whole lot better off if women were running things — more things in this country — and I mean that,” he said in the off-the-cuff video shot at Los Angeles International Airport.
Currently, more women than men are running in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, including Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 10, 2019
WATCH: Don Lemon: More Women Should Run For President Because…
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense