VIDEO: CNN: ‘Anyone with a pulse’ can see Democrats have had a ‘difficult week’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN congressional reporter Phil Mattingly said that “anyone with a pulse” could tell that the last week has been tough for the Democratic Party.
John King began the segment by discussing the ongoing feud within the Democratic Party between House Speaker Pelosi and freshman Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley.
The article goes on to state the following:
He then aired a clip of House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries’ press conference from earlier in the day where he addressed the fighting.
Jeffries called the House Democratic Caucus “a diverse…passionate family.”
“It’s all puppies and rainbows,” Jeffries stated.
“Yeah. So, you may have heard some laughter from the reporters when Mr. Jeffries said that,” Mattingly said.
Watch Mattingly’s comments in the video below.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment