VIDEO: CNN analyst says Rashida Tlaib ‘has her history wrong’ about Holocaust
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN anchor John King and CNN global affairs analyst Aaron David Miller on Monday both criticized the veracity of controversial remarks made by Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., about the Holocaust.
Tlaib has been criticized by Republicans, including President Trump, for saying she was comforted knowing Palestinians helped create “a safe haven for Jews” to their detriment after the Holocaust.
The article goes on to state the following:
Although King argued some Republicans were twisting the comments as she has claimed, he also acknowledged that Tlaib’s statement “fails a critical fact and context test.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart