VIDEO: Clinton boasts about her chances in a 2020 ‘rematch’ with Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday trolled President Trump after he suggested that she should run for president again, joking that “maybe there does need to be a rematch.”
“Obviously I can beat him again,” Clinton joked on “PBS NewsHour” in an apparent reference to her earning a majority of the popular vote in the 2016 election. Trump won the Electoral College vote, 304-227.
The article goes on to state the following:
The comments from Clinton, who has launched two White House bids, came as Trump continued to lash out at Democrats over a formal impeachment inquiry launched in the House. He targeted Clinton in an early-morning tweet Tuesday, saying that he thought she “should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Celebrity singer calls flight attendant ‘racist’ after incident onboard
- REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump given disgusting label on Wikimedia’s Wikidata Site
- POLL: Was Trump’s tweet against Yovanovitch ‘intimidation of a witness’?
- REPORT: State Dept. official confirms Trump-Sondland conversation on Ukraine probes
- EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar threatens Trump amid impeachment hearings
- VIDEO: Trump accuses intelligence inspector general of seeking ‘publicity for himself’
- REPORT: Former WH counsel: Trump ‘should have been impeached the day he walked in’
- BREAKING: Stolen Kansas trailer found, thousands of meals inside meant for homeless vets gone
- REPORT: New witness claims first-hand account of Trump’s push for Ukraine probes
- BREAKING: Boeing 737 forced to divert after engine shuts down