VIDEO: Chuck Todd accuses Sen. John Kennedy of echoing Putin
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
NBC host Chuck Todd stated that Republican Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana was making statements about Ukrainian interference into U.S. elections that matched only what Russian President Vladimir Putin said.
“I think both Russia and Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election,” Kennedy said during a Sunday morning appearance on Meet the Press. “I think it’s been well documented in the Financial Times and Politico and the Economist and the Washington Examiner, even on CBS that the prime minister of Ukraine, the interior minister, the Ukrainian ambassador to the United States, the head of the Ukrainian anti-corruption league all meddled in the election on social media and otherwise. They worked with a DNC operative against the president.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Todd bristled at Kennedy’s version Ukraine and Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election and pointed to the testimony of Fiona Hill, asking whether the senator had been briefed on her account of events during the election.
WATCH what happened in the video below:
WATCH: @chucktodd asks @SenJohnKennedy if he is “at all concerned that he has been duped” into believing that former Ukraine president worked for the Clinton campaign in 2016 #MTP #IfItsSunday@SenJohnKennedy: “No, just read the articles.” pic.twitter.com/YzIuAgzTNP
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) December 1, 2019
‘Come on!’: Chuck Todd accuses GOP senator of echoing Putin https://t.co/1zi2Of4mTq
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- REPORT: Hallmark Channel reverses decision to pull commercial of same-sex couple after backlash
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump