VIDEO: Chris Christie vows what would have happened if HE had been chosen as Attorney General
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on Saturday said “there would be no Bob Mueller” had he been selected for the post of attorney general instead of then-Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions.
During a Saturday night interview on “Watters World,” Christie responded to Fox News host Jesse Watters’ question about the former presidential candidate’s lack of a White House role with a rundown of the positions he was in the running for, why he didn’t get them, and a taste of how things could have gone if he had.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was in the running for vice president and it came down to me and Mike Pence and he selected Governor Pence,” Christie, the author of “Let Me Finish,” told Watters. “I love Governor Pence and I think he was a good choice. I was then in the running for attorney general and he picked Jeff Sessions …”
Watch Christie’s full remarks below, as he lays out what would have happened if HE had been chosen as Attorney General instead of Jeff Sessions… and WHO was responsible for firing him from the transition team.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs