VIDEO: Child Brings 22 Packs Of Crack Cocaine To Day Care
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 5-year-old boy brought over 20 packs of crack cocaine to a day care in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia on Tuesday morning, police sources tell CBS3. It happened at St. Cyprian’s Children Center on the 6200 block of Cedar Avenue.
Philadelphia Police sources say the young boy was found to have 22 packs of crack cocaine in a sandwich bag in his pocket, shortly before 9:30 a.m. A teacher’s aide confiscated the bag and turned it into the director.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police were then called.
According to sources, the boy said his father told him to keep the bag in his pocket and not to take it out.
— CBS Philly (@CBSPhilly) May 14, 2019
5-Year-Old Boy Brings 22 Packs Of Crack Cocaine To Day Care, Philadelphia Police Sources Say https://t.co/5Pvce2qJ2F
— Keith Vaile (@KeithVaile) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records