VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CBS host Gayle King on Tuesday pressed Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) on her use of the was word “occupant” to describe President Trump’s position in the White House.
“We can talk about and spin out on hate, about hateful words which are a predictable prompt by the occupant of the White House,” Pressley said in the “CBS This Morning” interview, referring to the president’s Twitter attacks earlier in the week on herself and the three other freshmen congresswomen in the interview.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It sounds like you don’t have respect for the Oval Office when you call the President of the United States the occupant,” King responded.
“No, because he is only occupying the space. He does not embody the principles, the responsibility, the grace, the integrity of a true president,” Pressley told King. “I’m not dishonoring the office. He does everyday.”
WATCH her full remarks in the video clip below:
WATCH: Rep. @AyannaPressley says President Trump is the “occupant” of this White House. “He is only occupying the space. He does not embody the principles, the responsibility, the grace, the integrity of a true president… I’m not dishonoring the office. He does everyday.” pic.twitter.com/aSetGCHN0p
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) July 17, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) July 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District