VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
The House Oversight Joint Subcommittee held a hearing on Friday confronting white supremacy.
The hearing heated up when political activist Candace Owens, witness for the Republicans, blasted fellow witnesses and Democratic congressmen when the topic arose of her name being mentioned in the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto.
“The audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people that were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac is in my opinion absolutely despicable.”
Made-up professor @kathleen_belew made the SEVERE error today of personally attacking me at a hearing on White Supremacy.
Let what happened next serve as a warning to every virtue-signaling, white liberal in America:
Black America is DONE being used as an election-cycle prop. https://t.co/qh6EeVwen6
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 20, 2019
Click here to see more footage from the hearing.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: Rex Tillerson speaks out after Haley accusation
- BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago
- VIDEO: Things Get Awkward On MSNBC When Student Makes Statement About Jeffrey Epstein
- REPORT: House Dem.: Americans Will Be ‘Startled’ by ‘Virtuous’ Witnesses — It Will Be ‘Game-Changer’