VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
The House Oversight Joint Subcommittee held a hearing on Friday confronting white supremacy.
The hearing heated up when political activist Candace Owens, witness for the Republicans, blasted fellow witnesses and Democratic congressmen when the topic arose of her name being mentioned in the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto.
“The audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people that were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac is in my opinion absolutely despicable.”
Made-up professor @kathleen_belew made the SEVERE error today of personally attacking me at a hearing on White Supremacy.
Let what happened next serve as a warning to every virtue-signaling, white liberal in America:
Black America is DONE being used as an election-cycle prop. https://t.co/qh6EeVwen6
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 20, 2019
Click here to see more footage from the hearing.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests