VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
The House Oversight Joint Subcommittee held a hearing on Friday confronting white supremacy.
The hearing heated up when political activist Candace Owens, witness for the Republicans, blasted fellow witnesses and Democratic congressmen when the topic arose of her name being mentioned in the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto.
“The audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people that were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac is in my opinion absolutely despicable.”
Made-up professor @kathleen_belew made the SEVERE error today of personally attacking me at a hearing on White Supremacy.
Let what happened next serve as a warning to every virtue-signaling, white liberal in America:
Black America is DONE being used as an election-cycle prop. https://t.co/qh6EeVwen6
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 20, 2019
Click here to see more footage from the hearing.
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Celebrity singer calls flight attendant ‘racist’ after incident onboard
- REPORT: Former WH counsel: Trump ‘should have been impeached the day he walked in’
- REPORT: New witness claims first-hand account of Trump’s push for Ukraine probes
- REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump given disgusting label on Wikimedia’s Wikidata Site
- EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar threatens Trump amid impeachment hearings
- VIDEO: Trump accuses intelligence inspector general of seeking ‘publicity for himself’
- BREAKING: Stolen Kansas trailer found, thousands of meals inside meant for homeless vets gone
- REPORT: Travel Warning: Officials warn about growing threat through your phone
- BREAKING: Boeing 737 forced to divert after engine shuts down
- REPORT: Jeff Bezos is no longer the world’s richest person