VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
The House Oversight Joint Subcommittee held a hearing on Friday confronting white supremacy.
The hearing heated up when political activist Candace Owens, witness for the Republicans, blasted fellow witnesses and Democratic congressmen when the topic arose of her name being mentioned in the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto.
“The audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people that were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac is in my opinion absolutely despicable.”
Made-up professor @kathleen_belew made the SEVERE error today of personally attacking me at a hearing on White Supremacy.
Let what happened next serve as a warning to every virtue-signaling, white liberal in America:
Black America is DONE being used as an election-cycle prop. https://t.co/qh6EeVwen6
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 20, 2019
Click here to see more footage from the hearing.
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump