VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
The House Oversight Joint Subcommittee held a hearing on Friday confronting white supremacy.
The hearing heated up when political activist Candace Owens, witness for the Republicans, blasted fellow witnesses and Democratic congressmen when the topic arose of her name being mentioned in the New Zealand shooter’s manifesto.
“The audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people that were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac is in my opinion absolutely despicable.”
Made-up professor @kathleen_belew made the SEVERE error today of personally attacking me at a hearing on White Supremacy.
Let what happened next serve as a warning to every virtue-signaling, white liberal in America:
Black America is DONE being used as an election-cycle prop. https://t.co/qh6EeVwen6
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 20, 2019
Click here to see more footage from the hearing.
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- VIDEO: President Trump and The First Lady Attend the Congressional Ball
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for cancer