VIDEO: Camera catches children flying out of seats as bus overturns in terrifying crash
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Shocking footage has revealed the moment a school bus overturned after a Mustang driver sped through a red light and the two vehicles collided.
Terrified students can be heard screaming as they try to find their footing and get out of the vehicle after the smash in Perry County, Ohio.
The article goes on to state the following:
However bus driver Danny Hupp, 74, remains calm throughout the incident and helps direct the 25 children out and onto the road.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol just released video of the terrifying accident on Monday.
The crash happened on December 19, 2019, when the driver of a 1996 Ford Mustang failed to stop at a red light and was struck by the school bus.
The driver of the Mustang, Joseph Thornton, 42, was reportedly taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Eight of the students, along with the bus driver, were taken to the hospital, but none were seriously injured, the report states.
Terrifying video shows children fly out of their seats as school bus is hit by car and overturns https://t.co/IU3LqTOTSb
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- DML LIVE: Trump rocks, Bernie offers fake promises and hides truth
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: ‘Michelle Obama loved him’: Trump blasts Democrats for relationships with Harvey Weinstein