VIDEO: Buttigieg campaign advisor defends Biden for biting wife’s finger
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Lis Smith, a senior adviser for South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s presidential campaign, came out in defense of former Vice President Joe Biden amid outcry over a viral photo of him biting his wife’s finger at a recent campaign stop.
Smith said the photo showed affection between the former vice president and his wife, and she criticized those picking it apart.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Moments of humanity and affection are allowed in politics. And they are rare,” Smith wrote in a tweet. “To the folks tweeting this out like it was ‘weird’ or ‘bad’- I truly hope your next holiday weekend was better than this one.”
Moments of humanity and affection are allowed in politics. And they are rare.
To the folks tweeting this out like it was “weird” or “bad”- I truly hope your next holiday weekend was better than this one. https://t.co/FYNFCBZ5VZ
— Lis Smith (@Lis_Smith) December 2, 2019
YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS UP.
Joe Biden just NIBBLED on his wife’s finger at a campaign stop in Iowa. pic.twitter.com/PcCqTMPJez
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) November 30, 2019
Crazy Uncle Joe munches wife’s finger at campaign event https://t.co/PF9penE986
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) December 2, 2019
I… had to pic.twitter.com/jCzLdF7imN
— Parker Molloy (@ParkerMolloy) December 1, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- REPORT: Hallmark Channel reverses decision to pull commercial of same-sex couple after backlash
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump