VIDEO: ‘A bunch of garbage’: Graham dismisses investigation into Wilbur Ross over NOAA incident
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Lindsey Graham slammed an investigation into Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross allegedly threatening to fire people at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for contradicting President Trump’s assertion that Hurricane Dorian could hit Alabama.
“I could give a crap,” the South Carolina Republican said Tuesday after Fox News host Bret Baier asked him about reports that Ross threatened to fire people at the Birmingham National Weather Service. “I could care less. This whole thing is a bunch of garbage.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Graham, 64, said the narrative of the situation had been exploited by people who hate Trump.
“The president did have a model where it could hit Alabama if it went through Florida. This is the Trump world. The guy can’t do anything without getting criticized by a bunch of people who just hate his guts and I’m not playing that game.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son