VIDEO: Boy who went viral for tying Honor Guard member’s shoe wants to be police officer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A young boy who stepped in to tie the shoe of an Honor Guard member during a Fourth of July parade said the now-viral gesture was made out of respect, expressing his desire to become a police officer when he grows up.
Josh Brown, 11, was waiting for the holiday celebrations to begin last week in his hometown of Arlington, Texas, when he noticed that Honor Guard member Jerrick Wilson’s shoe was untied. Wilson was holding the flag, so there was little he could do until Josh came to the rescue.
The article goes on to state the following:
Josh joined “Fox & Friends” Tuesday alongside his new friend, Officer Wilson, saying he was “nervous” to run out during the parade, but did it anyway.
“I think it was just respect for the officer, that I wanted to do that,” Josh said.
At the start of the 4th of July Parade this young man ran out to help one of our Honor Guard members whose shoe came untied. Thank you Josh! We should all be so kind. I have a Chief Challenge coin for you. #America pic.twitter.com/lQr2rxVWQC
— Will Johnson (@ArlingtonChief) July 4, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- BREAKING: House Judiciary Committee VOTES on articles of impeachment against Trump, Gohmert leaves nothing to chance [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing