VIDEO: Boy who donated savings to storm victims gets surprise trip to Disney
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The 6-year-old boy who donated money he saved for a trip to Disney World to help victims of Hurricane Dorian has been given a free trip to the adventure park.
“I was just super happy,” said Jermaine Bell. “I wanted to Disney for a long time.”
The article goes on to state the following:
A representative from Disney showed up at Bell’s house as he was celebrating his seventh birthday on Sunday and said she had a surprise for him outside his house.
One to restore your faith in humanity:
A 6-year-old boy gave up money he saved for Disney World to feed hurricane evacuees@Disney surprised him with a free trip.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged