VIDEO: Boy who donated savings to storm victims gets surprise trip to Disney
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The 6-year-old boy who donated money he saved for a trip to Disney World to help victims of Hurricane Dorian has been given a free trip to the adventure park.
“I was just super happy,” said Jermaine Bell. “I wanted to Disney for a long time.”
The article goes on to state the following:
A representative from Disney showed up at Bell’s house as he was celebrating his seventh birthday on Sunday and said she had a surprise for him outside his house.
One to restore your faith in humanity:
A 6-year-old boy gave up money he saved for Disney World to feed hurricane evacuees@Disney surprised him with a free trip.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11