VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
California Rep. Devin Nunes predicted on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” that Joe Biden’s campaign is likely coming to an end — all because of newly resurfaced reports about his possible misconduct in Ukraine that “first originated back when Hillary Clinton was trying to make sure Biden didn’t get in the race.”
The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee made the prediction as The Des Moines Register/CNN/Mediacom poll showed Sen. Elizabeth Warren surging ahead of Biden as the first choice of 22 percent of the voters surveyed, while Biden was the first choice of 20 percent of the voters. Biden held a 9-point lead over Warren in the poll as recently as June.
The article goes on to state the following:
Nunes, speaking to anchor Maria Bartiromo, said a whistleblower’s allegation that President Trump had acted inappropriately during a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy will ultimately backfire, and shine a light on Biden’s own misconduct. CNN later acknowledged that the whistleblower had no first-hand knowledge of the call, and a top Ukrainian official on Saturday defended Trump’s conduct.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots