VIDEO: Biden Recounts Letting Children Play with His ‘Wet Leg Hair’, Applied For Job Because He ‘Didn’t Know Any Black People’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden bragged at a 2017 event about letting children play with his “wet leg hair” as a lifeguard, according to recently resurfaced video.
Biden, who has been known to regale voters with confusing and often inappropriate statements, told the story about his “leg hair” when attending a ceremony renaming a community pool in his honor in Wilmington, Delaware. At the time, Biden had just left the vice presidency, and the ceremony was viewed by city officials as a way to recognize his long career in public service. The event, however, quickly took a strange turn when the then-74-year-old former vice president began to share stories from his youth, particular his time as a lifeguard at the pool being named in his honor.
The article goes on to state the following:
“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get[s] hot,” Biden said, flanked by children from the local community. “I got a lot, I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it.”
The former vice president said he applied for the job at the time because he”didn’t know any black people” and that he learned a lot, including about roaches and “kids jumping on [his] lap.”
“And I loved kids jumping on my lap,” Biden revealed.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan breaks down Dems’ impeachment trial talking points
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Wuhan coronavirus has spread to 9 countries, at least two US cities. New possible US cases reported
- SEKULOW: “HERE’S WHAT THE EVIDENCE SAYS” during impeachment trial break
- TRUMP TWEETS: Mocks Bloomberg, who quickly responds
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump killing the Dems, and Ok, ok, ok… I read your emails!
- Live: Senate impeachment trial of President Trump Day 4
- REPORT: China reports first death from outbreak of mystery virus
- VIDEO: Nunes: Bolton was warned about Obama holdovers
- VIDEO: Actor Jon Voight releases video statement on Trump impeachment