VIDEO: Biden Recounts Letting Children Play with His ‘Wet Leg Hair’, Applied For Job Because He ‘Didn’t Know Any Black People’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden bragged at a 2017 event about letting children play with his “wet leg hair” as a lifeguard, according to recently resurfaced video.
Biden, who has been known to regale voters with confusing and often inappropriate statements, told the story about his “leg hair” when attending a ceremony renaming a community pool in his honor in Wilmington, Delaware. At the time, Biden had just left the vice presidency, and the ceremony was viewed by city officials as a way to recognize his long career in public service. The event, however, quickly took a strange turn when the then-74-year-old former vice president began to share stories from his youth, particular his time as a lifeguard at the pool being named in his honor.
The article goes on to state the following:
“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get[s] hot,” Biden said, flanked by children from the local community. “I got a lot, I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it.”
The former vice president said he applied for the job at the time because he”didn’t know any black people” and that he learned a lot, including about roaches and “kids jumping on [his] lap.”
“And I loved kids jumping on my lap,” Biden revealed.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- BREAKING: FBI Treating Pensacola Navy Shooting as Terrorism
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- BREAKING: Suspect identified as Saudi national in shooting at naval base, multiple dead
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- BREAKING: Name and photo released of Saudi Air Force trainee who opened fire at Pensacola naval base