VIDEO: Biden makes strange vow about beating … himself!
Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has admitted that he’s gaffe-prone, made several questionable comments on Friday, including vowing to defeat… himself.
Biden appeared on a radio show called The Breakfast Club, telling the show host that if voters “have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump,” then they “ain’t black.” He went on to decisively tell the show host Charlamagne Tha God, “Only a couple things everybody has in common in jail.
“One is they were the victims of abuse or their kids were, or their mother was. “Number two: can’t read. Number three: they don’t have any job skills, they were in a position where they didn’t get a chance.”
He also appeared to tell CNBC making a strange vow over the November election.
“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden,” Biden said. “Look at my record.”
He was responding to an interview question about whether he plans to govern as a progressive “in the mold of” Sens. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.).
Biden said he had a history of opposition to progressive policies like Medicare for All.
Donald Trump Jr. responded to Biden’s vow about beating himself, tweeting:
“Joe, we agree, you’re beating yourself every time you talk. It’s why your campaign does whatever it takes to minimize your appearances… a truly first time tactic for a presidential campaign. ”
Joe, we agree, you’re beating yourself every time you talk. It’s why your campaign does whatever it takes to minimize your appearances… a truly first time tactic for a presidential campaign.
Joe Biden gets confused, says “I’m going to beat Joe Biden.”pic.twitter.com/UbIUrrVUyi
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 22, 2020
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- REPORT: Utah National Guard confirms they were kicked out of DC hotel, Trump, GOP senators react
- WATCH: Stunning moment Washington Monument struck by lightning, 2 park police also injured
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate