VIDEO: Bernie Sanders explains difference between him and Elizabeth Warren
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
2020 presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders used Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s support for capitalism as a way to draw a distinction between the two candidates.
Sanders, 78, and Warren, 70, are the two front-runners coming from a more progressive ideological standpoint. Sanders’ recent heart attack has potentially left Warren an opportunity to win over some of his supporters.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are differences between Elizabeth and myself. Elizabeth I think, as you know, has said that she is a capitalist through her bones. I’m not. I am I believe the only candidate who’s going to say to the ruling class of this country — the corporate elite — enough, enough with your greed and with your corruption. We need real change in this country,” Sanders said on Sunday’s edition of ABC’s This Week.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Gov. Cuomo speaks on brother’s coronavirus diagnosis
- REPORT: Coronavirus takes life of Wall Street CFO
- VIDEO: Gov. Cuomo gives passionate response to Trump’s remarks on speculation of presidential race
- BREAKING: Appeals Court issues ruling on Texas abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- VIDEO: Trump calls Pelosi a ‘sick puppy” over coronavirus criticism
- REPORT: Maxine Waters unleashes on Pres. Trump in raging Twitterstorm
- Submit News
- REPORT: California emergency manager is caught sunbathing on an empty beach
- TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo addresses the press amid Trump impeachment inquiry