VIDEO: Backyard NFL watch party turns into deadly rampage, 10 shot, 4 dead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by LA Times:
At least 10 people were shot, including four who were killed, during a backyard party at a Fresno home where a group had gathered to watch football, Fresno police said.
Lt. Bill Dooley said the shooting took place about 6 p.m. Sunday on the city’s southeast side. Television video from the scene showed a large police and ambulance response to the neighborhood.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dooley, in a video interview, said family and friends were gathered in the backyard of a home to watch a football game when “unknown suspects” sneaked in and fired into the crowd. The shooter or shooters are believed to have approached the backyard on foot.
The report states that about 35 people had gathered at the home for the NFL watch party, including several children. In the aftermath of the shooting, three men were found dead in the backyard, and a fourth died at the hospital. Six other people were wounded in the shooting, and are undergoing treatment at the hospital.
BREAKING UPDATE: The Fresno Police Department says at least 9 people have been shot and multiple people killed at a home near Peach and Olive.
FPD says family and friends were watching a football game in their back yard when random people came up and started shooting pic.twitter.com/iSN0DbIxlV
— Marie Edinger KMPH (@MarieEdinger) November 18, 2019
Breaking: ATF San Francisco Field Division special agents are responding to shooting in Fresno, CA. pic.twitter.com/WO6PLfGR9D
— ATF San Francisco (@ATFSanFrancisco) November 18, 2019
UPDATE: “What we do know is that this was .. a family and friend gathering in the backyard,” Lt. Bill Dooley of the #Fresno PD said. “Everyone was watching football .. when unknown suspects approached the residence, snuck into the backyard and opened fire” https://t.co/DI0YJUGPuu
— Fresno Bee (@FresnoBee) November 18, 2019
Police say the suspects sneaked into a backyard in southeast Fresno and fired into the crowd.https://t.co/U9FzETrX5v
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) November 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit LA Times. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting LA Times
Trending on DML News App
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- BREAKING: Hundreds of migrants form new caravan headed to U.S., break through first border [PHOTOS, VIDEOS]
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- BREAKING: Trump reveals whether he would block Bolton from testifying in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Veteran Actress, Known for ‘King of Queens’ Role, Dies at 95
- VIDEO: Hoax Impeachment: President Trump UNLOADS On ‘The Biggest WITCH HUNT’ In American History
- BREAKING: Trump to add two well-known lawyers to impeachment defense team
- TRUMP TWEETS: Lashes out at ‘Mini Mike,’, Bloomberg responds with mocking tweets
- REPORT: Virginia judge rules on bid to overturn Northam’s emergency gun ban ahead of state Capitol rally