VIDEO: Attack ad gives ex-spy Valerie Plame swastika eyes and calls her a ‘disgraced, racist millionaire’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A dark money attack ad targeting New Mexico congressional candidate and former CIA operative Valerie Plame was so harsh, featuring swastika eyes, a Ku Klux Klan hood, and Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally tiki torches, that it drew condemnation from two of her primary competitors.
The ad centers on a 2017 Twitter scandal. Plame [who is running as a Democrat,] shared an anti-Semitic article from the Unz Review entitled “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars.” The article said that Jews “own the media,” should wear labels while on national television, and that their beliefs were as dangerous as “a bottle of rat poison.”
The article goes on to state the following:
After initially defending herself, Plame apologized and resigned from the board of a grant-making fund focused on preventing the spread of nuclear weapons. Plame said on CNN shortly after she announced her candidacy that she had not read the article. But in the space of three years, it was found that she posted nine Unz articles, including one titled “Why I Still Dislike Israel” and another about “Dancing Israelis” on Sept. 11.
the ad opens with the line: “Disgraced, racist millionaire Valarie Plame: Is she running for Congress to represent New Mexicans or white supremacists?”
A headshot of Plame is edited with Nazi swastikas in place of her pupils.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- WATCH: Stunning moment Washington Monument struck by lightning, 2 park police also injured
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate
- REPORT: Democrats ask for investigation of DOJ decision to drop Flynn case [READ LETTER]