VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar alleged Thursday that President Trump is steering the country toward fascism, as they ramped up their criticism of the president in the wake of a fiery rally where he repeatedly blasted the freshman lawmakers.
Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill, reacted to the president’s recent comments — as well as the rally crowd’s reaction — by saying it shows they’re “not in politics anymore.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are not in politics anymore. We are in racism… we are in a fascistic government,” she said.
Trump, however, sought Thursday to distance himself from the rally audience’s chant of “send her back,” which had been directed at Omar.
Moments later, Omar also weighed in on Capitol Hill, saying: “I want to make sure that every single person who is in this country, who is aspiring to become part of the American fabric, understands nothing this president says should be taken to heart.
“We are Americans as much as anyone else, this is our country, and we are where we belong. I told people on my election night in the great state of Minnesota, we don’t just welcome refugees, we send them to represent us.
“And as much as he is spewing his fascist ideology on stage, telling U.S. citizens to go back because they do not agree with his detrimental policies for our country, we tell people that here in the United States, dissent is patriotic. Here in the United States, disagreement is welcomed, debate is welcomed – especially in the people’s House.”
— Peter Greco (@pgreco0266) July 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]