VIDEO: Angry dad brings loaded AK-47 to school because son called crying
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Police arrested a Florida father on Monday for allegedly bringing a loaded AK-47 to his son’s middle school and making death threats towards teachers.
Christopher Freeman, 27, was arrested at Bear Lakes Middle School in West Palm Beach, Florida, around 4 p.m. after a school resource officer told police that he saw a large handgun sticking out of Freeman’s pants, according to a police report.
The article goes on to state the following:
Freeman, who arrived in a wheelchair, allegedly told school workers that they would all be dead if they didn’t let him speak with his son.
“Freeman was visibly upset and was yelling and screaming ‘you’re going to need more than what you got because of what I got,'” according to the arrest affidavit. “He also said ‘I want to see the guy who slammed my son. I’ve got something for him.'”
— ABC News (@ABC) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Ohio child sex trafficking sting nabs more than 100, including church leader, ER doctor [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain walks off ABC set after clash with Navarro
- BREAKING: ‘House Hunters’ host dies at 56
- POLL: Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
- VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
- BREAKING: Chaos erupts after car drives through Illinois mall [VIDEOS]
- BREAKING: Trump sending troops to Middle East in response to attack on Saudi Arabia [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Ukraine issues statement about investigating Biden’s son
- REPORT: Judge orders Trump to answer questions under oath in protesters’ case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez bemoans treatment by other Democrats