VIDEO: Airport apologizes after bizarre ‘Epstein Coverup’ broadcast
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Travelers at San Diego International Airport were perplexed when a message about the alleged cover-up of Jeffrey Epstein’s death appeared on a terminal screen.
The airport’s networking system on Wednesday displayed the message with text that read, “Airport is paging Epstein Coverup please meet your party at terminal two east by American Airlines.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The mistake went viral on Twitter after a user posted footage of the screen.
WATCH the video below:
— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) November 6, 2019
The airport released the following statement:
“San Diego International Airport’s paging system is a vital communications resource for airport users in a sometimes busy, hectic environment. Airport users depend on this system to reach loved ones or receive notifications in a timely manner. In this instance, our employee made a mistake.”
— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) November 7, 2019
The incident occurred one day after Project Veritas released an undercover video of ABC News host Amy Robach alleging she had the scoop on the Epstein story for three years, and her network killed the story.
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
- BREAKING: CDC issues travel advisory for residents of 3 US states
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]