VIDEO: Airport apologizes after bizarre ‘Epstein Coverup’ broadcast
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Travelers at San Diego International Airport were perplexed when a message about the alleged cover-up of Jeffrey Epstein’s death appeared on a terminal screen.
The airport’s networking system on Wednesday displayed the message with text that read, “Airport is paging Epstein Coverup please meet your party at terminal two east by American Airlines.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The mistake went viral on Twitter after a user posted footage of the screen.
WATCH the video below:
— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) November 6, 2019
The airport released the following statement:
“San Diego International Airport’s paging system is a vital communications resource for airport users in a sometimes busy, hectic environment. Airport users depend on this system to reach loved ones or receive notifications in a timely manner. In this instance, our employee made a mistake.”
— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) November 7, 2019
The incident occurred one day after Project Veritas released an undercover video of ABC News host Amy Robach alleging she had the scoop on the Epstein story for three years, and her network killed the story.
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- REPORT: Results of Hunter Biden DNA test revealed