VIDEO: Adam Schiff unleashes on Kellyanne Conway over ‘alternative facts’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Sunday ripped White House counselor Kellyanne Conway for what he called her “display of alternative facts” on Russian election interference.
“You heard another display of alternative facts from Kellyanne Conway today where she could not even acknowledge that the Russians tried to help the Trump campaign,” Schiff said on ABC’s “This Week.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Schiff’s comments come after special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian election interference concluded with the release of a public report on Thursday.
JUST IN: Rep. Adam Schiff responds to Kellyanne Conway on @ThisWeekABC: “You heard another display of alternative facts from Kellyanne Conway today where she could not even acknowledge that the Russians tried to help the Trump campaign” https://t.co/yZdNkbTlSI pic.twitter.com/bXSPf6iT6K
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) April 21, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Brennan’s prized Russia informant suddenly imperiled by Barr’s new power