VIDEO: Acting AG Whitaker tells lawmakers he hasn’t interfered with Mueller probe in fiery hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Friday he has not interfered with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation during a fiery hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.
Mr. Whitaker told lawmakers that [he] has not curtailed Mr. Mueller’s probe and he has not denied funding for it. But Democrats continued to grill him on allegations he was picked by President Trump to lead the Justice Department as a means to squash the special counsel investigation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Since taking control of the House in January, Democrats have pushed to question Mr. Whitaker about his views on the special counsel. He is the first Trump cabinet official to appear before a Democrat-lead House panel.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs