VIDEO: Abby Huntsman of ‘The View’ blasts President Trump over Ukraine-Biden controversy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Abby Huntsman said that President Donald Trump probably did something wrong in regard to phone call with the president of Ukraine about Joe Biden and that he is using a “campaign of confusion” to get reelected.
The comments came Monday during a panel discussion on “The View” about the fact that a second whistleblower has come forward on the un-redacted transcript of Trump’s phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky regarding an investigation into the Biden family.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sunny Hostin said the “second whistle-blower is very important because that person apparently has firsthand knowledge of the phone call so that implies that that person was on the call.”
WATCH the video below for Huntsman’s full remarks:
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police