VIDEO: Abby Huntsman of ‘The View’ blasts President Trump over Ukraine-Biden controversy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Abby Huntsman said that President Donald Trump probably did something wrong in regard to phone call with the president of Ukraine about Joe Biden and that he is using a “campaign of confusion” to get reelected.
The comments came Monday during a panel discussion on “The View” about the fact that a second whistleblower has come forward on the un-redacted transcript of Trump’s phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky regarding an investigation into the Biden family.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sunny Hostin said the “second whistle-blower is very important because that person apparently has firsthand knowledge of the phone call so that implies that that person was on the call.”
WATCH the video below for Huntsman’s full remarks:
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump