VIDEO: 3500 migrants apprehended over 3 days in one area, hundreds walk through residential area
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley Sector apprehended more than 3,500 migrants who illegally crossed during a three-day period this week. The flow continues despite efforts by the Mexican government to reverse the trend.
On Sunday, agents patrolling near Rio Grande City, Texas, encountered a group of 100 who illegally crossed from Mexico. The group consisted mainly of unaccompanied children and family units, according to information provided by Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol officials.
The article goes on to state the following:
Later that day, agents from the Weslaco Station patrolling near Hidalgo, Texas, encountered another large migrant group. This group consisted of “262 illegal aliens who readily turned themselves in,” Border Patrol officials stated.
By the end of a three-day period, the agents of the Rio Grande Valley Sector apprehended more than 3,500 migrants, the report concluded.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report by Breitbart. WATCH the stunning videos below, posted recently on YouTube by Customs and Border Protection. In the first video, hundreds of migrants are walking right down the road through a residential area:
3500 Migrants Apprehended over 3 Days in One Texas Border Sector https://t.co/M711KvuIdM
— BreitbartTexas (@BreitbartTexas) June 26, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS