VIDEO: 2020 Dem vows to build a ‘wall’ in three states and ‘make Trump pay for it’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) told CBS “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert on Tuesday night that her campaign is best suited to “build a blue wall around Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan” and “make Donald Trump pay for it,” in a play off of the president’s promise to have Mexico pay for a border wall.
The declaration comes three years after Trump upset Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election by capturing Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan — three states that were considered the Democratic nominee’s “blue wall” that hadn’t been won by any GOP candidate since the 1980s.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We need to win the ticket in the heartland and win those states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan. We can do it. I can do it,” Klobuchar told Colbert. “We’re going to build — we are going to build a blue wall around those states and make Donald Trump pay for it. That is our plan.”
WATCH her comments in the video below:
— The Hill (@thehill) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- REPORT: Results of Hunter Biden DNA test revealed