VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
2020 Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg told ABC’s Martha Raddatz on Sunday that “there is no question” President Trump faked a disability to escape the Vietnam draft, calling it “an assault on the honor of this country.”
BUTTIGIEG: “There is no question, I think, to any reasonable observer that the president found a way to falsify a disabled status, taking advantage of his privileged status in order to avoid serving. You have somebody who thinks it’s all right to let somebody go in his place into a deadly war and is willing to pretend to be disabled in order to do it. That is an assault on the honor of this country.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The big picture: The 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, who himself is a veteran of Afghanistan, has been a frequent and vocal critic of Trump’s decisions related to the military. In the same ABC interview, Buttigieg blasted reports that Trump is considering pardoning military service members accused or convicted of war crimes.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Axios
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Ohio child sex trafficking sting nabs more than 100, including church leader, ER doctor [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain walks off ABC set after clash with Navarro
- BREAKING: ‘House Hunters’ host dies at 56
- POLL: Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
- VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
- BREAKING: Chaos erupts after car drives through Illinois mall [VIDEOS]
- BREAKING: Trump sending troops to Middle East in response to attack on Saudi Arabia [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Ukraine issues statement about investigating Biden’s son
- REPORT: Judge orders Trump to answer questions under oath in protesters’ case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez bemoans treatment by other Democrats