VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
2020 Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg told ABC’s Martha Raddatz on Sunday that “there is no question” President Trump faked a disability to escape the Vietnam draft, calling it “an assault on the honor of this country.”
BUTTIGIEG: “There is no question, I think, to any reasonable observer that the president found a way to falsify a disabled status, taking advantage of his privileged status in order to avoid serving. You have somebody who thinks it’s all right to let somebody go in his place into a deadly war and is willing to pretend to be disabled in order to do it. That is an assault on the honor of this country.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The big picture: The 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, who himself is a veteran of Afghanistan, has been a frequent and vocal critic of Trump’s decisions related to the military. In the same ABC interview, Buttigieg blasted reports that Trump is considering pardoning military service members accused or convicted of war crimes.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Axios
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Results of Hunter Biden DNA test revealed
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time