UPDATE: Man arrested after gunfire at Chicago hospital for military veterans, cops say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A suspect is in custody after shots were fired outside a 200-bed hospital on Chicago’s West Side that provides care to about 62,000 military veterans, authorities said.
Tom Ahern, a police spokesman, said the man began shooting outside the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center Monday afternoon and tried to enter the lobby.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ahern said investigators haven’t determined what led to the gunfire or who the man might have been targeting.
“Authorities said the suspect fired both inside and outside but declined to answer just how many shots were fired,” NBC Chicago reported.
No one was injured in the incident, according to authorities.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of Epstein’s ‘madam’ making secret visits to Buckingham Palace