UPDATE: Man accused of throwing child off mall balcony gives disturbing reason for attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A man accused of throwing a five-year-old boy off a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America allegedly told police he went to there looking for someone to kill as revenge for being rejected by women at the Minnesota shopping center for several years.
Emmanuel Aranda, 24, has been charged with attempted premeditated first-degree murder for Friday’s attack, according to Bloomington police.
The article goes on to state the following:
He is expected to appear in court on Tuesday, where prosecutors will seek bail of $2million.
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT: Man charged with throwing 5-year-old boy off 3rd-floor balcony at Mall of America told police he was angry at being rejected by women at the mall & was “looking for someone to kill” – https://t.co/6iEnJB73bC pic.twitter.com/T4O8Df47FM
— WSB-TV (@wsbtv) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump