UPDATE: Man accused of throwing child off mall balcony gives disturbing reason for attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A man accused of throwing a five-year-old boy off a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America allegedly told police he went to there looking for someone to kill as revenge for being rejected by women at the Minnesota shopping center for several years.
Emmanuel Aranda, 24, has been charged with attempted premeditated first-degree murder for Friday’s attack, according to Bloomington police.
The article goes on to state the following:
He is expected to appear in court on Tuesday, where prosecutors will seek bail of $2million.
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT: Man charged with throwing 5-year-old boy off 3rd-floor balcony at Mall of America told police he was angry at being rejected by women at the mall & was “looking for someone to kill” – https://t.co/6iEnJB73bC pic.twitter.com/T4O8Df47FM
— WSB-TV (@wsbtv) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER
- VIDEO: Pro-impeachment Dem walks off live CNN interview: ‘I have to run’