UPDATE: DOJ conclusions on FBI spying on Trump campaign hangs in suspense
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A potentially damning report from the Justice Department on why the Federal Bureau of Investigation decided to investigate President Donald Trump’s election campaign could be released before Thanksgiving.
DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz has been working on the document for months that seeks answers on why the FBI sought to spy on the Trump campaign and why it was suspicious that Trump officials were colluding with Russia. The conclusions could be released by Nov. 20 according to sources who spoke to the Washington Post in an article published Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The report is expected to assess whether the FBI properly used Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants in their investigation of the Trump campaign. Horowitz announced that investigations had concluded in September.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- REPORT: NFL Quarterback sidelined with broken bones in back, report says
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- VIDEO: Rand Paul highlights law that could protect Trump in Impeachment inquiry
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Video shows teacher caught on video brutally beating special needs student