TRUMP TWEET: The US is learning from Russia’s failure
President Donald J. Trump blasted Russia in a tweet about their “failed” missile experiment.
“The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia,” Trump tweeted Monday. “We have similar, though more advanced, technology.”
Trump was referring to an accidental explosion at a military test site in northern Russia last Thursday.
Rosatom, a state-run nuclear agency, said workers were “testing a liquid jet propulsion system.”
In his tweet, Trump said, “The Russian ‘Skyfall’ explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!”
The missile system has been dubbed “SSC-X-9 Skyfall” by the U.S. and its NATO allies.
According to CNN:
The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia. We have similar, though more advanced, technology. The Russian “Skyfall” explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 12, 2019
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- REPORT: Trump rips into Pence aide who called Ukraine call ‘inappropriate’
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- VIDEO: Eddie Gallagher speaks out after Trump orders his Naval rank restored
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back