TRUMP TWEET: The US is learning from Russia’s failure
President Donald J. Trump blasted Russia in a tweet about their “failed” missile experiment.
“The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia,” Trump tweeted Monday. “We have similar, though more advanced, technology.”
Trump was referring to an accidental explosion at a military test site in northern Russia last Thursday.
Rosatom, a state-run nuclear agency, said workers were “testing a liquid jet propulsion system.”
In his tweet, Trump said, “The Russian ‘Skyfall’ explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!”
The missile system has been dubbed “SSC-X-9 Skyfall” by the U.S. and its NATO allies.
According to CNN:
The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia. We have similar, though more advanced, technology. The Russian “Skyfall” explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 12, 2019
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College