TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
President Trump took a swipe at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Tuesday morning, after she appeared in an interview on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.
Host Mika Brzezinski declared there have been so many questions about the president’s leadership and “lack of action” through this crisis, and ask Pelosi what she would like to say directly to the president.
“I would join those, whether it’s the governors, the mayors, people across the country who are saying: We need the equipment, the personal protective equipment for the workers, the ventilators and other equipment for the patients. We need proper testing, testing, testing,” Pelosi responded, calling on Trump to “immediately, implement the Defense Production Act.”
Pelosi insisted that not having the proper testing has “been a problem from the start.”
“I watched a portion of low rated (very) Morning Psycho (Joe) this Morning in order to see what Nancy Pelosi had to say, & what moves she was planning to further hurt our Country. Actually, other than her usual complaining that I’m a terrible person, she wasn’t bad. Still praying!” Trump tweeted.
I watched a portion of low rated (very) Morning Psycho (Joe) this Morning in order to see what Nancy Pelosi had to say, & what moves she was planning to further hurt our Country. Actually, other than her usual complaining that I’m a terrible person, she wasn’t bad. Still praying!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 31, 2020
WATCH the full interview in the video below:
In another MSNBC interview, the host lamented the “failures of the White House” and the “failures of the president” to take the pandemic seriously, and asked Pelosi if she and the House take an responsibility as well for the response to the coronavirus pandemic.
“No, not at all. We had hoped there would be leadership from the White House,” Pelosi declared.
Speaker Pelosi on upcoming coronavirus legislation: “I hope that in this next bill that we will be able to address the concerns of our state and local governments. That is absolutely essential. We need to do more … we can only go as fast as the signature.” pic.twitter.com/S7TduoQOME
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) March 31, 2020
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral