Trump gives fiery press conference after signing Executive Orders on transparency
DML News App brings you the following must-see video:
President Donald J. Trump signed a pair of executive orders Wednesday requiring “agencies to seek public input before issuing regulations to protect small businesses and families,” according to a CNBC report.
The order will give businesses and families a chance to express their side of the story before being hit with fines and regulations. It will also seek to prohibit “secret or unlawful bureaucratic interpretations of rules” as well as “unfair or unexpected penalties from agencies,” according to Bloomberg.
Trump, who has made deregulation one of his top priorities, is acting on his promise to roll back such regulations on American firms and families.
Trump also answered questions related to China, Syria, impeachment and more.
To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump