Teachers allegedly told to treat black students as ‘victims’, ‘punish’ whites
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
In controversial “implicit bias” training, New York City’s public-school educators have been told to focus on black children over white ones — and one Jewish superintendent who described her family’s Holocaust tragedies was scolded and humiliated, according to firsthand accounts.
A consultant hired by the city Department of Education told administrators at a workshop that “racial equity” means favoring black children regardless of their socio-economic status, sources said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If I had a poor white male student and I had a middle-class black boy, I would actually put my equitable strategies and interventions into that middle class black boy because over the course of his lifetime he will have less access and less opportunities than that poor white boy,” the consultant, Darnisa Amante, is quoted as saying by those in the room.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Former campaign staffer charged with murdering ex-senator
- REPORT: ‘Baby Trump’ balloon expected to greet president at major campaign event
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- BREAKING: VIDEO: Shooting at Toronto Raptors Championship celebration
- REPORT: Wife shoots her Army husband dead just days after he filed restraining order
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government