Streak ends: US men’s basketball falls
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The World Cup is a week away, and the United States is no lock for gold.
Australia delivered that message to the world on Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
For the first time in nearly 13 years, a U.S. roster of NBA players played an international game — and lost. Patty Mills scored 30 points, and Australia rallied from a 10-point deficit in the second half to stun the Americans 98-94 and snap a 78-game U.S. winning streak that started with the bronze-medal game at the 2006 world championships.
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father