REPORT: You’re ‘f—ing us up’: Whoopi Goldberg chastises ‘The View’ audience during Don Jr. appearance
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
ABC’s The View host Whoopi Goldberg chastised the audience off-air during an appearance on the show by Don Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle.
“The booing is f—ing us up,” Goldberg told the audience Thursday, according to the Hollywood Reporter. “It’s messing with everyone’s mic. You can grimace and all that. All we hear is booing.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump Jr. was supposed to be on the show to promote his new book Triggered, but the first segment devolved after hosts accused him of putting the alleged whistleblower’s life in danger after publishing Eric Ciaramella’s name.
Watch one of the heated segments below:
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- Morning briefing: Nov 20