REPORT: Young juveniles charged with fatally shooting musician
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Police say five juveniles in Tennessee are charged with fatally shooting a Nashville musician.
News outlets report police charged three girls ages 12, 14 and 15, and two boys, ages 13 and 16, with criminal homicide in the death of 24-year-old Kyle Yorlets. Police said in a statement that the Belmont graduate was fatally shot outside his home Thursday afternoon.
The article goes on to state the following:
Authorities say it appears that the juveniles were in a stolen pickup truck in an alley that runs behind Yorlets’ home. Police say the youths saw him outside and took his wallet and told him to hand over the keys to his vehicle. Police say they think Yorlets was shot because he refused.
— Yahoo Entertainment (@YahooEnt) February 9, 2019
Five suspects, ages 12 to 16, busted in fatal shooting of Nashville musician Kyle Yorlets https://t.co/Yp0S0JqEtg
— Jewhadi™ (@JewhadiTM) February 9, 2019
— Rebecca Cardenas (@RebeccaWSMV) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Kamala Harris gives awkward response when asked about Jussie Smollett claims