REPORT: Yang and Booker complain about missing ‘all-white’ Iowa debate stage
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Andrew Yang and Cory Booker are irate with the Democratic Party after the pair failed to qualify for next week’s final debate before the Feb. 3 Iowa caucuses.
The absence of Yang, 44, who made the stage last month in Los Angeles, means the cast of qualifying presidential candidates — Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar, Bernie Sanders, Tom Steyer, and Elizabeth Warren — will take part in the first “all-white” debate of the 2020 primary.
The article goes on to state the following:
Yang, who met the donor threshold but had only two of the four required polls, accused the Democratic National Committee of trying to “dictate who they wish to see as the nominee and deny the will of the people.”
“The issues that will decide this election, and the future of our country, are too important to ignore for the sake of staged political bickering. The DNC tried to run this same play in 2016, and they paid for it with a loss in the general,” Yang campaign chief Nick Ryan said in a statement Saturday.
“We are not going to allow the DNC to dictate who they wish to see as the nominee and deny the will of the people,” champaign chief Nick Ryan said in a Saturday email to supporters. ✊ #YangGang https://t.co/fS2eUKl7OZ
— 🧢MrsCourtneyDietz🧢 (@CourtneyRoks) January 11, 2020
🚨🚨🚨 NEW #IOWAPOLL 🚨🚨🚨
Sanders: 20% (+5)
Warren: 17% (+1)
Buttigieg: 16% (-9)
Biden: 15% (-)
Klobuchar: 6% (-)
Yang: 5% (+2)
Booker: 3% (-)
Steyer: 2% (-1)
Gabbard: 2% (-1)
Bloomberg: 1% (-1)
Not sure: 11% (+6)
No other candidate polled above 0%. https://t.co/zI54dRncgk
— Des Moines Register (@DMRegister) January 10, 2020
The campaign comissioned their own polls in Nevada and New Hampshire from pollsters previously used by the DNC.
Both came back at 5%.
Neither count because they weren’t commissioned by the MSM.
This is sickening.https://t.co/BvwcM0BI4M
— Steven Stavrakis 🇺🇸 (@YGRO_VA) January 11, 2020
We are way off track…
I understand Yang didn’t make the debate stage but the funding must continue if we want the campaign to go on.
— JRL 7️⃣🇺🇸🇵🇷 (@jrleon80) January 11, 2020
BREAKING: Andrew Yang at 5% in Nevada and 5% in New Hampshire according to newly released polls.
Neither poll is approved by the DNC. pic.twitter.com/ZCssqTxrmp
— The Zach and Matt Show (@ZachandMattShow) January 11, 2020
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- VIDEO: LSU ‘Get the Gat’ video from Trump’s White House tribute goes viral — Twitter abuzz over ‘mystery woman’
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- Video captures ‘creepy’ flying objects that officials can’t explain
- VIDEO: Hoax Impeachment: President Trump UNLOADS On ‘The Biggest WITCH HUNT’ In American History
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- I AM TEAM DML (Bumper Sticker)