REPORT: Wounded SEAL Dan Crenshaw mocked by left as ‘captain shithead,’ Nazi, ‘eyeless f–k’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL who was wounded in Afghanistan, was derided the left and accused of “playing the wounded victim” after he called for “deference” in discussions of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Crenshaw, 35, who wears an eye patch after losing his right eye in Afghanistan, has received two Bronze Stars, including one with valor, the Purple Heart, and the Navy Commendation Medal with Valor.
The article goes on to state the following:
He criticized Rep. Ilhan Omar this week for appearing to downplay the Sept. 11 attacks in a recent speech. “It’s terrorists who killed almost 3,000 Americans, we should talk about it that way. We should talk about it with deference,” said the Texas Republican.
Talia Lavin, a New York University journalism professor who resigned from the New Yorker last year after she incorrectly identified a U.S. immigration agent as a Nazi sympathizer, slammed Crenshaw as “captain shithead” on Twitter. “The real victim, captain shithead, speaks,” wrote Lavin, linking to Crenshaw’s video.
Freelance writer Rob Rousseau wrote to Crenshaw, “You’re deliberately lying about what [Omar] said you eyeless fuck.” The comment appears to have been removed.
Dan Crenshaw is an eyeless fuck who’s taking advantage of anti Muslim hysteria to help embolden extremists and other eyeless losers into doing things that’ll cost them their freedom.
— Acatofadifferentcolor (@blueshabadeuce) April 14, 2019
the real victim, captain shithead, speaks https://t.co/1Yeu10YuEY
— Talia Lavin (@chick_in_kiev) April 13, 2019
PARTY OF HATE: Wounded SEAL Dan Crenshaw mocked by left as ‘captain shithead,’ Nazi, ‘eyeless f–… https://t.co/qfMiE2sztJ
— Forbidden Donut (@HomerSimporton) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence