REPORT: Wounded SEAL Dan Crenshaw mocked by left as ‘captain shithead,’ Nazi, ‘eyeless f–k’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL who was wounded in Afghanistan, was derided the left and accused of “playing the wounded victim” after he called for “deference” in discussions of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Crenshaw, 35, who wears an eye patch after losing his right eye in Afghanistan, has received two Bronze Stars, including one with valor, the Purple Heart, and the Navy Commendation Medal with Valor.
The article goes on to state the following:
He criticized Rep. Ilhan Omar this week for appearing to downplay the Sept. 11 attacks in a recent speech. “It’s terrorists who killed almost 3,000 Americans, we should talk about it that way. We should talk about it with deference,” said the Texas Republican.
Talia Lavin, a New York University journalism professor who resigned from the New Yorker last year after she incorrectly identified a U.S. immigration agent as a Nazi sympathizer, slammed Crenshaw as “captain shithead” on Twitter. “The real victim, captain shithead, speaks,” wrote Lavin, linking to Crenshaw’s video.
Freelance writer Rob Rousseau wrote to Crenshaw, “You’re deliberately lying about what [Omar] said you eyeless fuck.” The comment appears to have been removed.
Dan Crenshaw is an eyeless fuck who’s taking advantage of anti Muslim hysteria to help embolden extremists and other eyeless losers into doing things that’ll cost them their freedom.
— Acatofadifferentcolor (@blueshabadeuce) April 14, 2019
the real victim, captain shithead, speaks https://t.co/1Yeu10YuEY
— Talia Lavin (@chick_in_kiev) April 13, 2019
PARTY OF HATE: Wounded SEAL Dan Crenshaw mocked by left as ‘captain shithead,’ Nazi, ‘eyeless f–… https://t.co/qfMiE2sztJ
— Forbidden Donut (@HomerSimporton) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER