REPORT: Worst airport in US has been named
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
Newark Liberty Airport has officially been the dubbed the worst U.S. airport, according to a new ranking list.
The New Jersey-based hub held the lowest U.S. spot at 116 of 132 around the world, according to AirHelp’s annual rating list, which is an organization that specializes in air traveler rights by seeking compensation for delays and cancellations. Bloomberg NewsOpens a New Window. was first to report the rankings.
The article goes on to state the following:
Overall, U.S. airports ranked poorly on the global list with the highest-ranking American field going to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, which scored the 34th spot.
— Bloomberg (@business) May 11, 2019
— Bloomberg (@business) May 12, 2019
According to @business recent ratings, Doha’s Hamad International Airport is rated among the top in the list. Such a great achievement for @QatarAirways. #BestAirlinehttps://t.co/Yvb8fhQUUK pic.twitter.com/ODbcLUjS8S
— Faisal Ahmed (@FaisalAhmed86) May 9, 2019
The airports are rated by AirHelp in their #2019AnnualRating, based on time performance, services, food & shopping options. @qatarairways had received the best Airline Award and again #QatarAirways has proved that they are among top of every Airline.https://t.co/EOJq7YhC0d pic.twitter.com/2G75EPl54c
— Emran Abdullah (@EmranAbdullah3) May 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records