REPORT: Women’s March Launches Petition To Ban Trump From Twitter And Facebook
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Left-wing activist group Women’s March on Saturday launched a petition demanding Twitter and Facebook ban President Donald Trump from their platforms.
The petition accuses Trump of “inciting violence” against Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar by tweeting a video that spliced a comment she made about the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks with footage from the attacks.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The president will not stop. He will continue to issue hateful messages from the White House. But you can stop him from issuing those messages on your platforms. Do the right thing. Suspend Trump from Twitter and Facebook,” the petition reads.
Women’s March coupled the petition with a fundraising pitch Saturday in an email from co-founder Linda Sarsour, who claimed that Trump “is inciting violence against a Black Muslim sitting member of congress, putting her life at risk.”
Add your name here: https://t.co/6UmSsmtt4m
— Women’s March (@womensmarch) April 13, 2019
Tell Twitter to suspend Trump’s account for inciting hate and violence against Rep. @IlhanMN & the Muslim American community.
R/T & take further action here:https://t.co/x3Pm3QVJKq
— Ariel Gold 🔥💕 אריאל (@ArielElyseGold) April 14, 2019
We don’t have to give hate a platform. Sign here: https://t.co/3BFAPfjjH3
— Sandra Lopez (@nycsf) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump